Finding good, high quality Game of Thrones jewelry can be tricky. Either you can get something directly from HBO and hope it is going to be something worth the insane price or you can try searching the huge sea that is the Internet. Also, there isn’t as high of a demand for it in comparison to Disney or Marvel, and yet, it’s just as big of a fandom. Rarely do you find Targaryen necklaces or something similar when you’re out and about shopping. Or maybe that’s just me.
Instead of trying to pick apart why that may be the case, I have instead opted to curate a list of some independent designers who are selling Game of Thrones jewelry online for reasonable prices, are mostly handmade, and also help support fellow fans of Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire.
Check out the list below! I have categorized it into Etsy stores and non-Etsy online stores to make it convenient.
Etsy Game of Thrones Jewelry
- Bijoux Malou — This is where my House Martell spear necklace in this outfit post came from along with a few other pieces I’ve acquired a few years back. Everything is nicely made and goes with just about anything in your closet. Malou also makes jewelry inspired by The Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, and has her own original creations that are very much worth checking out!
- Steampunk Secret Lab — This is a good place to find cabochon style pieces that can be dressed up, dressed down, or worn however you want really! I especially like the necklace linked, which has the dragon egg exterior.
- Unique History Shop — Everything in this Etsy shop is awesome as hell and have a edgier, “rustic” feel to them, just like this Targaryen pendant that looks like it could be worn in the TV show. Bonus: if you’re also a fan of the show Vikings, this shop is right up your alley.
- Mercurie Studio — Share the love of Game of Thrones jewelry with a BFF or significant other with this ring set (or hell, treat yo’self and wear BOTH!). This cute little Etsy shop offers so many great hand-stamped jewelry pieces for all your needs.
- Geppetto Jewelry — Have you seen those wood rings with resin sceneries going viral online? If not, it’s time to be amazed by Geppetto Jewelry and this unique ring that lets you WEAR Winterfell! So freaking cool. Did I also mention it glows?!
- Ravens Jewellery UK — Wow, there’s just so much to choose from! From the replica of Dany’s dragon necklace to Weirwood trees in all shapes and sizes, there is certainly something for all Game of Thrones fans at this Etsy shop.
Non-Etsy Game of Thrones Jewelry
- Pyrrha X Game of Thrones — Another online shop with edgier pieces that look like they could be easily spotted on an episode of Game of Thrones. Pyrrha has an entire collection of jewelry for practically all of the major houses beyond just the Lannisters, Starks, and Targaryens.
- The Noble Collection — Pretty sure this was the same company back in the day selling super legit looking Lord of the Rings jewelry when the movies were still out and everyone had LOTR mania. Regardless, this is another great option for your Game of Thrones jewelry needs.
- eBay — Okay, hear me out: you’re going to be surprised how much Game of Thrones jewelry you can find on eBay, and most of it is reasonably priced! Doing a simple search on eBay is going to land you several options from necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and beyond. Although, most of the pieces look to either be Stark or Targaryen.
- MEY London for Game of Thrones — This is actually the jewelry collection designed by the lead costume designer from Game of Thrones, Michele Clapton. The collection on the website is absurdly expensive but also insanely high quality to match the price tag. I wanted to add it on here just in case you needed yet another goodie on your wish list!
Jewelry in Game of Thrones holds several nuances to each piece, allowing us to key in on personality traits and backgrounds to both major and minor characters. No matter how simplistic or complex, we have a small window into each character’s life that can be clearly seen on them in each episode (or described in each book).
Game of Thrones jewelry for us common folk not in Westeros allows us to do the same and show our support as fans. Speaking of, Vulture has an interesting article on the jewelry found in Game of Thrones.
Hopefully these websites help you discover the perfect pieces to add to your Game of Thrones inspired outfits!
If you know of any other places online that were not mentioned here, please leave suggestions down below in the comments section. 🙂