The Nerdjoy Mission Statement
Nerdjoy is an entirely inclusive geek/pop culture fashion, beauty, and lifestyle blog. The blog also follows a simple but profound Mission Statement to aim for the best in not only content, but also in what is supported, advertised, or otherwise represented on this website.
For non-affiliated publishing, paid advertising and PR, Nerdjoy follows these guidelines:
- All beauty products that are advertised or otherwise represented on Nerdjoy are vegan and cruelty-free
- Independent and small business brands are given higher priority
- Fashion and lifestyle labels that are sustainable and ethical are given higher priority
- Nerdjoy will not review or post items deemed unrelated to the tone and quality of the website; this is subject to the owner of Nerdjoy and will be clearly stated to the interested party
Interested in working together? Simply reach out and contact me using the form below!
Disclaimer & Miscellaneous
Looking for further advertising or sponsored content opportunities? No problem, Nerdjoy is a PR friendly website and I am more than happy to work with brands and fellow bloggers alike for various projects. Let’s talk if you are interested.
- All products on Nerdjoy are described with my own words and unbiased opinion. Sometimes items reviewed on Nerdjoy are sent to me for consideration and as such will be stated at the bottom of the post with a disclaimer. The disclaimer will not be taken down if requested for a sponsored post. Companies may not request wording or terminology in reviews or sponsored posts. I will always have creative freedom over my writing.
- Most sponsored content is paid for and not a free service on Nerdjoy. Please reach out to me for current and further information.
- Affiliate links can be found on this website. Whenever you click through and/or make a purchase via this link, I receive a small commission from the sale.
- Reviews are 100% honest and cannot be altered in order for a product to be favorably viewed. This means if a product sent or requested for review is not liked or has a negative reaction, I reserve the right to not post a review. The focus of this blog is not to give out bad reviews and not “bad mouth” companies.
- Products sent to me for review will not be returned (unless a return shipping label is provided) if a review is not posted or if the product is not liked.
- Any reviews, sponsored content opportunities, or other advertising opportunities are subject to a use contract that goes into further detail on payment, advertising, deadline, and other general marketing practices.
I want these types of opportunities to be beneficial and fun for both of us, so please reach out to me if you have any questions and I can be flexible. Hope to hear from you!